Amongst The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst The Stars

Welcome leader, your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?

Go down 
+2
Taeryc
Credentials
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Well, do you? It would be something in the region of +2 AC or +2 Attack power, or something stronger like +3 attack power, but only conditionally.
Back to top Go down
Credentials

Credentials

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:01 pm

I put it in just because It was in previous iterations of this. I'll remove it if necessary but I think it adds some character to teams.
Back to top Go down
Taeryc

Taeryc

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 8:00 pm

I mean I don't really care for gamification systems so it tends to put me at a loss when they are involved but hey.

Not that I'm totally against either, its just.. numbers, man.

Last edited by Taeryc on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWildSpud

TheWildSpud

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 1:28 am

It certainly adds flavour and a bit of character to a player's nation so I suppose it would be a good move, although any racial bonus would have to be within reason.
Back to top Go down
Weasel Wood

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Within reason I think. If you go on the over use of of +3 AP they're defence has to suffer to level it. As long as its balenced but if you put too much on racial bonus in AP then theres always someone who finds like a first strike loop hole or something.
Back to top Go down
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Right okay, well then we'll add them to the race sheets, Credentials you can go ahead and assume your Z-Pinch race feat is already authed cause I've seen it before and it didn't break the game.
Back to top Go down
Retrorobot

Retrorobot

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:13 pm

It just kind of depends on how it is applied, someone can usually find a loophole or try to justify having something grossly over powered, but as long as you have someone checking them out before they are approved who knows the system really really well it shouldn't be bad.
Back to top Go down
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:51 pm

I'll be watching and reading most apps very carefully, don't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Retrorobot

Retrorobot

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 5:11 pm

I can help if you need as well, I know this system in and out and can tell pretty easily if some racial bonus is gonna be game breaking.
Back to top Go down
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Racial traits are once again suspended, for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?   Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you guys think we should include racial bonuses?
Page 1 of 1